Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Alright zee, I do read your blog : )

If I were a month I would be: December. Slack,Slack,Slack.

If I were a day of the week I would be: Saturday. Its the day after Friday, and if you didn't do your work, there's always Sunday.

If I were a time of day I would be: 11.59. Always the last minute.

If I were a planet I would be: Uranus. Small, icy and cold.

If I were an animal I would be: Lion! They're furry, cute and their routine is great. Sleep, hunt, eat. Rinse and repeat.

If I were a piece of furniture I would be: Grandfather clock

If I were a historical figure I would be: Thomas Edison

If I were a liquid I would be: Acid Rain. Seemingly clear, with dangerous properties

If I were a tree I would be: Oak Treeeeeeeeeee. Its Oak!

If I were a flower/plant I would be: Venus Fly Trap : )

If I were a kind of weather I would be: Windy. Let the wind bloooow.

If I were a musical instrument I would be: A Electric Guitar (Nevan) Time to Rock!

If I were an emotion I would be: Emo-istic.

If I were a color I would be: Silver. Shinnnny

If I were a fruit I would be: Mango, My fav!

If I were a sound I would be: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*Cough*ahaha*Gasp**wheeze*

If I were an element I would be: Uranium. Burn, Burn, BURN!

If I were a car I would be: Toyota Celica. Best car in NFSU2, Nuff said.

If I were a song I would be: Explosive by bond

If I were a movie I would be: Pink Panther 2!

If I were a book I would be: The riddles of Eplison

If I were a manga I would be:
Beast Master : ) (There's another manga, but i dunno the name, and its has been taken of mangafox. Oneshot, story about a girl who saw a guy sleeping and wanted to kiss him, but the guy woke and the girl has to follow him around cause she broke his spec when she lean over to kiss him. Then she falls in love with him, he falls in love with her and the story ends.)

If I were a food I would be: Hawaiian pizza!

If I were a place I would be: Pasir ris. Fun, slack, fun!

If I were a number I would be: 23

If I were a word I would be: Slacking

If I were an object I would be: A pack of cards

If I were a body part I would be: Hands.

~~~Part 2~~~

If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Walk away and forget. The sooner i do, the better.

If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To Make the world a better place. (Cliche, but true)

What is your favourite television show?
No I Dea.

Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
Nope. I'm not caring, taking life as it goes, one step at a time.

Preferably, what type of music?
I hear any type of music that makes sense and sounds nice rhythmic wise.

Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving.

How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as i have to.

If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
Just continue my life like normal. I've done that alot.

Is being tagged fun?
Yeap. It shows that people still think that i exist (Or just want to fill me in to make that tag amount)

How do you see yourself in ten years time?
NUS, Studying for Science (physic related) or Math course.

Who are currently most important people to you?
My family and friends, All of them.

What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She's my wifeeeee : ) She crazy, hyper, and loads of fun to be with. A great person and a very very good friend/wife?

Would you rather to be single and rich or married but poor?
Married. Whats the use of money if you're alone?

What's the first thing you do every morning?
Wake up luh, duh. Jkjk, Wake up and wonder "Where am i?"

If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?
Omg... GG! I'm a lousy decision makerrrrr. T.T

If given the chance to turn back time, will you?
Yeap. Turn back time and go through my life again. So much fun!

What is the last thing you would do before you die?
Close my eyes and Smile. Death is at hand.

So thats that. Done. As for the tagging, Those who see this, you're tagged. :)



The thought that counts...
at 9:22 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Blog Owner


As a knight in
the Order of Marken...
I had sworn an oath
to annihilate all demons...
Including the one in me
If I can do that... Is another question.


Loves


My rubik cube, my friends, pets, games and Peace XD


Hates


Sadness and My inner demon


Dreams


I wish for peace and happiness in everyone and everything. XD


Links


  • Nurul
  • Zarifah
  • Kimberly
  • Rizuan
  • Corn-stance
  • Audi
  • Sharon


  • Past


    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    Tagboard





    Music


    My Fav Songs : )



    Status


    I'm Alive. That's all there is to it.

    Credits


    Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
    Image - D.M.C Official Website
    Hoster - Photobucket
    Brushes - None used