Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This is for my smallest uncle who passed away on jan 20 at 2am in a motorcycle accident. Rest in peace.



The thought that counts...
at 8:55 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Blog Owner


As a knight in
the Order of Marken...
I had sworn an oath
to annihilate all demons...
Including the one in me
If I can do that... Is another question.


Loves


My rubik cube, my friends, pets, games and Peace XD


Hates


Sadness and My inner demon


Dreams


I wish for peace and happiness in everyone and everything. XD


Links


  • Nurul
  • Zarifah
  • Kimberly
  • Rizuan
  • Corn-stance
  • Audi
  • Sharon


  • Past


    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    Tagboard





    Music


    My Fav Songs : )



    Status


    I'm Alive. That's all there is to it.

    Credits


    Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
    Image - D.M.C Official Website
    Hoster - Photobucket
    Brushes - None used