Thursday, December 25, 2008

YO! DUDE! HAHAHA.

1)Who is the person who tagged you?
-Audi. XDDDD WASSUPPPPPPP!!!!!

2)Relationship Between you and him.
-He's one of my best (and most active on msn)friend. XD

3)Three Impressions of Him.
-Hates Celery.
-Funny
-Happy go Lucky

4)If he becomes your enemy, what would you do?
-I'll just get pissed off and if he pisses me too much. I will not hesitate to punch him. So I hope he'll stay as my friend. XD

5)What will you say to the person you like very much?
-Probably nothing. I'm really freaking shy. Can't tell? XDDDD

6)Characteristics I like about myself.
-Magic
-Maths

7)Characteristics I hate about myself.
-Inner Demon
-Short temper
-Laziness

8)For the person you hate, say
-(Normal hate): Nothing
-(Extreme hate): Profanities + A few punches.

9)What do people feel about you?
-weird? Crazy? Strange? Freak? (I dunno. Help me out here Ppl!)

10)Your crush.
-K? I dunno XD

11)Pass this to 10 people.
-I dun have 10 people to tag. So i'll put 10 names XD
1)Zarifah
2)Alan
3)Kimberly
4)Don
5)Constance
6)Rizuan
7)David
8)Chang Tong
9)Felix
10)Kenneth

The ten ppl on my friends list who have not been tagged by Audi XD.

12)If 5 & 7 were together?
-Friends, yes. BGR, no.

13)What does 5 like?
-English? I dunno hahaha. (Mind telling me?) XD

14)What colour does 9 like?
-No idea

15)Say Something about 8.
-DOTA PRO! XD

16)Who is 2?
-Alan, One of my best friend. XD

17)Talk about 3
-She from MC. XD

18)Who is 10 Best friend?
-Don't Know XD

19)Who is the sexiest among the 10?
-Still Don't Know XDD

20)What colour does 4 like?
-Should be black

21)Is 4 Single?
-Last I checked, he is.

22)Your relationship with 1
-Her domestic Husband? According to her friend.

23)Are 5 & 6 best friend?
-No. They never met b4

24) 9 surname
-I dunno.

25) 7 nickname
-Jang

26)Say something to 8.
-Pro at dota sia.

27)Say something to help 9
-Last i checked, He doesn't need any help in anything. If he does, I'll try my best to help.

28)What does 1 admire.
-Cosplay? i dunno.

29)Where does 1 live.
-Singapore.

30)10 of them know who you like?
-3 does. Dunno if the rest do.

31)Say something to 6 when you see him
-Wassssssup

32)10 spouse?
-He's 16...

For those who has a blog and read this. Do this survey. Sorry, Halfway through the survey my mood changed due to a STUPID FACTOR. Alright.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Stay Happy, ALWAYS DAMMIT. ALWAYS!!!!!!



The thought that counts...
at 10:03 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Blog Owner


As a knight in
the Order of Marken...
I had sworn an oath
to annihilate all demons...
Including the one in me
If I can do that... Is another question.


Loves


My rubik cube, my friends, pets, games and Peace XD


Hates


Sadness and My inner demon


Dreams


I wish for peace and happiness in everyone and everything. XD


Links


  • Nurul
  • Zarifah
  • Kimberly
  • Rizuan
  • Corn-stance
  • Audi
  • Sharon


  • Past


    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    Tagboard





    Music


    My Fav Songs : )



    Status


    I'm Alive. That's all there is to it.

    Credits


    Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
    Image - D.M.C Official Website
    Hoster - Photobucket
    Brushes - None used