Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello anyone who reads my blog.

12th Jan, 2pm. The results are out.

I got a 19 for L1R5. Along with that, comes A LOT of Nagging, Constant reminder that I'm useless and I disappointed A LOT of people. That I've a hard time trying to get in JC. That I made the wrong choice going into MC. That I'm addicted to the computer. That all my friends are the cause of why I'm playful and not studying hard.

In order words, The result came with a one way no return trip to Hell. Cool Huh!

It doesn't stop! I just woke up at 8.45. Straight away my mum is nagging and nagging. She a broken radio with a broken stop button. Trying to Eject the tape is just gonna make her nag even more.

Just Deem Me As A FUCKING RETARD.

My results.
a
ENGLISH: C6 (FTW!)
A-Math: A2
E-Math: A2
Literature: B3
Combined Human: B3
Chinese: B3
Physic: B3
Chem: C6 (Another FTW!)

2,3 and 6.
23
2x3=6.
I've been cursed by 23!

So as you can see, I'm a Retard!

Anyway, On a lighter side of the blogpost. There was a class chalet right after the result. So as you can deduce. It's not a pretty sight.

Chalet + Results + My mum = Not a good recipe

On the first day, I got called back home to sleep, so that i can go see JJC Math HoD to appeal. And found out that You have to wait for after 30 jan to appeal. Went back to chalet after that. The day passed like any other. Everyone was playing and quite sleepy. I learnt Majong. And of course had a little alcohol to drink. I performed some magic trick to my friend, who later got drunk.

We went biking at 2 am in the morning. cycled from Pasir ris to east coast park and to some other place, realised that it passed through a highway, so we turned back and settled at ECP. We arrived back at the Jetty at 6 and watch for the sunrise. 6.30, no sun yet and we're running out of time (9 am have to return bike). We cycled to Macdonalds to eat. I was struggling to just cycle as the pedal hit my Knee. My right leg knee, the one with the bone sticking out of it. The bone got the full impact and it hurt like fuck. And to make things worse, my bike was unable to shift gears and it was in the low gear. So, i was stepping on the pedal like mad, just to keep up with other people. The saddle was so hard that it literally made the road feel nice.

Thanks to Lih Sheng, who help to manually shift my gear. Thank you very very much.

After having breakfast, the Madness arrived. We headed back to Pasir ris on the same bike. It was heretic. Don nearly got knocked down by a idiotic driver who didn't know that you're supposed to brake to let the pedestrain cross at a zebra crossing. Luckily, the driver finally found out that his car got a brake on it and decided to use it at the last second. We crossed the traffic, cycled like mad back to the chalet. The cushion chair never felt so comfortable. Bottom line is that the saddle just suck.

So thats all that happened during the chalet. reached back home at 1+, watch a dvd and fell asleep. Woke up at 8.45 and... you know.

I'm gonna end my blogpost now to prevent it from getting it even more emo.

So bb people.

Stay Happy, ALWAYS DANGABIT



The thought that counts...
at 9:04 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Blog Owner


As a knight in
the Order of Marken...
I had sworn an oath
to annihilate all demons...
Including the one in me
If I can do that... Is another question.


Loves


My rubik cube, my friends, pets, games and Peace XD


Hates


Sadness and My inner demon


Dreams


I wish for peace and happiness in everyone and everything. XD


Links


  • Nurul
  • Zarifah
  • Kimberly
  • Rizuan
  • Corn-stance
  • Audi
  • Sharon


  • Past


    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    Tagboard





    Music


    My Fav Songs : )



    Status


    I'm Alive. That's all there is to it.

    Credits


    Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
    Image - D.M.C Official Website
    Hoster - Photobucket
    Brushes - None used