Friday, January 9, 2009

Hello everyone who read my blog. XDD

We have a blackout today. By we, i mean that the whole HDB of 452 Jurong west street 42 got blackout, including 5 other HDB flats (there could be more but that was the best i could see out of 2 windows.

It lasted from 7 to 10.30, with a 20 mins? break in between where the Firemen (Yes, they did come. The rubbish bin, caught fire. Thus affecting the power station? ) supposedly fixed the power fuse. Then blackout again. Luckily i managed to bathe in between this 20 mins period. Else i would be bathing right now.

Anyway, I did almost nothing during the 3 and a half hour period. Yep, 3 hours of pure pure boredomness. cool huh? XDD. No comp, No fan, No air, No T.V, Nothing. I got an idea from this incident tho, I'm going to write a story about it. XDDDDD

I practically wasted the 3 hours by blasting songs.

Song listened: Devil Never Cry, My Apocalypse, Big Bang (Some of the songs), Chu-bura, After dark, This moment.

So that all I'm going to say. XDDD. Its fun playing in the dark. Practising my guitar now and i can't do G chord T.T

Oh yea, O'lvl result coming out on monday 12 Jan 2009. Can't wait. The Anticipation is finally gonna end soonnnn. XDDDDDD. Good luck to everyone who took! May you get great results XD.

Stay Happy, ALWAYS DANGABIT XDDDDDDD

Will you be the next one i dream of?



The thought that counts...
at 10:22 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Blog Owner


As a knight in
the Order of Marken...
I had sworn an oath
to annihilate all demons...
Including the one in me
If I can do that... Is another question.


Loves


My rubik cube, my friends, pets, games and Peace XD


Hates


Sadness and My inner demon


Dreams


I wish for peace and happiness in everyone and everything. XD


Links


  • Nurul
  • Zarifah
  • Kimberly
  • Rizuan
  • Corn-stance
  • Audi
  • Sharon


  • Past


    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    Tagboard





    Music


    My Fav Songs : )



    Status


    I'm Alive. That's all there is to it.

    Credits


    Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
    Image - D.M.C Official Website
    Hoster - Photobucket
    Brushes - None used