Friday, January 30, 2009

The Following list is in no way a Joke whatsoever. It's the truth. This things does happen.

When I'm Bored, here's what goes through my mind.

1)Become Emo

2)Get even more paranoid than I already was

3)Thinking about stuff related to Death.

4)Just want to fight anyone.

5)Imagine myself suiciding/harming myself in any way and imagine the reactions.

6)Think very silly stuff. If I can physically do it, I will.

7)listen to some red alert soundtrack.

8)Listen to some music and imagine myself beating some random person according to the beat.

Yeah. That was basically it. This is what i do when i'm bored. If you ride the MRT with me and see me with my headphone on, I'm probably doing the last one.

Sorry about this random post. Just wanted to write it down. Never really think about what i do when i'm bored.

Latest thought: Getting crushed by a volcano cloud.

Half a contact!



The thought that counts...
at 10:40 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Blog Owner


As a knight in
the Order of Marken...
I had sworn an oath
to annihilate all demons...
Including the one in me
If I can do that... Is another question.


Loves


My rubik cube, my friends, pets, games and Peace XD


Hates


Sadness and My inner demon


Dreams


I wish for peace and happiness in everyone and everything. XD


Links


  • Nurul
  • Zarifah
  • Kimberly
  • Rizuan
  • Corn-stance
  • Audi
  • Sharon


  • Past


    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009


    Tagboard





    Music


    My Fav Songs : )



    Status


    I'm Alive. That's all there is to it.

    Credits


    Designer - LiTtL3 aH mA
    Image - D.M.C Official Website
    Hoster - Photobucket
    Brushes - None used